Um, seriously. Wednesday marks the beginning of October. Crunchy leaves, decorative gourd season, pumpkin coffee, jeans and boots….and September–month of white pants, yellow pencils, and back to school excitement–is done.
Where the eff did that go?!
Not complaining, but just confused. I feel like I’m on a road trip and I fell asleep and woke up in a completely new place.
This coming month should be fun: some Fall outdoors time, dinners with friends, a weekend trip to West Virginia, and Halloween! If our fun weekend of market-going, patio drinking, and merriment was any indication, it will be excellent indeed.
This week, though…
- Get out of my office for lunch. NOPE.
- Pack workout clothes for work… Not one single time, again. This week. (I swear I’m not just cutting and pasting, you guys).
Pick up our new houseplant/trees!We did and they are awesome!!! I posted pictures on Instagram (knobleg925), so check them out and follow if you want. Menu plan for this week.I did it! And I’m doing it this week, too. Sure, there was one night when I had an intense, irresistible craving for a Jucy Lucy and tots, which was bad for my weight watchers and everything else, but it was so worth it. That, plus our amazingly huge dinner out on Thursday, meant no weigh in post this week. I mean, I weighed in and all, but I’m going to behave this week and see if I can lessen the damage by this Friday. Find a pair of casual but thick leggings for casual Fall days.Ok, so I found them, but haven’t pulled the trigger. Patience, Iago.
- Drop my caramel leather boots at the cobbler. Still have to *find* a cobbler that will do this for a reasonable price, and I didn’t even think to check with our in-building dry cleaner/tailor. She may be able to do it….that, plus chopping down my full length black wool wrap coat.
- Plan solo dinners for Thursday and Friday, without GrubHub or Delivery.com. Steve will have EMT obligations those two nights, and I can’t just be all “burgers and fries to my door!” both nights. Because that’s how I get and stay fat, people. So, healthy delicious planned meals for both nights, and movies that he would never want to watch, on the docket.
- Get up with my alarm. I think I need to move my alarm clock/phone. It’s right next to my bed, just close enough to not have to wake up to turn it off. Once my feet hit the floor, I can be awake, so might as well just move the alarm to a place where I have to walk to get it. I used to do this with great success for a long time, but then I got married and had no alarm clock (well, Steve, and the dogs later, were responsible for waking me up but no actual beep beep alarm) and all went to hell.
What do you have to do this week? Can you believe September is over?!